In December 2015, Bootlin engineer Alexandre Belloni gave a half-day seminar “Porting Linux on ARM” in Toulouse (France) in partnership with french organization Captronic. We published the materials used for the seminar shortly after the event.
We are happy to announce that this seminar will be given in four different cities in France over the next few months:
- In Montpellier, on April 14th from 2 PM to 6 PM. See this page for details.
- In Clermont-Ferrand, on April 27th from 2 PM to 6 PM. See this page for details.
- In Brive, on April 28th from 9 AM to 1 PM. See this page for details.
- Near Chambéry, on May 25th from 9:30 AM to 5/30 PM. See this page for details.
- Near Bordeaux, on June 2nd from 2 PM to 6 PM. See this page for details.
- Near Nancy, on June 16th from 2 PM to 6 PM. See this page for details.
The seminar is delivered in French, and the event is free after registration. The speaker, Alexandre Belloni, has worked on porting botloaders and the Linux kernel on a number of ARM platforms (Atmel, Freescale, Texas Instruments and more) and is the Linux kernel co-maintainer for the RTC subsystem and the support of the Atmel ARM processors.
2 thoughts on ““Porting Linux on ARM” seminar road show in France”
Very nice !
Any plan for doing it near Paris ?
This is not scheduled right now, but you can contact the Captronic representative in Paris and let them know you are interested by this seminar. We are definitely ready to deliver it in Paris as well.