Last month, the entire Free Electrons engineering team attended the Embedded Linux Conference Europe in Berlin. The slides and videos of the talks have been posted, including the ones from the seven talks given by Free Electrons engineers:
- Alexandre Belloni presented on ASoC: Supporting Audio on an Embedded Board, slides and video.
- Boris Brezillon presented on Modernizing the NAND framework, the big picture, slides and video.
- Boris Brezillon, together with Richard Weinberger from sigma star, presented on Running UBI/UBIFS on MLC NAND, slides and video.
- Grégory Clement presented on Your newer ARM64 SoC Linux check list, slides and video.
- Thomas Petazzoni presented on Anatomy of cross-compilation toolchains, slides and video.
- Maxime Ripard presented on Supporting the camera interface on the C.H.I.P, slides and video.
- Quentin Schulz and Antoine Ténart presented on Building a board farm: continuous integration and remote control, slides and video.