It’s the beginning of 2021, and Bootlin’s offering of online training courses continues. We have dates available for our 5 training courses, at an affordable cost, and with the same quality characteristics of all Bootlin courses: trainers with proven in-field experience, fully open-source training materials and worldwide recognized training contents.
Here are the dates of our upcoming sessions:
- Embedded Linux system development course, taught by Bootlin CEO Michael Opdenacker, from January 11 to January 19, register for 829 EUR
- Linux kernel driver development course, taught by Bootlin engineer Grégory Clement, who has 19 years of embedded development experience, is a Linux kernel maintainer, and has contributed over 400 patches to the official Linux kernel. This course takes place from January 11 to January 19, register for 829 EUR
- Yocto and OpenEmbedded system development course, taught by Bootlin engineer Maxime Chevallier, one of Bootlin’s Yocto expert. This course takes place from January 18 to January 21, register for 519 EUR
- Displaying and rendering graphics with Linux, taught by Bootlin engineer and multimedia expert Paul Kocialkowski. Paul has key experience in the Linux kernel DRM and Video4Linux subsystems. See for example his last two talks on graphics topics: An Overview of the Linux and Userspace Graphics Stack and Supporting Hardware-Accelerated Video Encoding with Mainline. This course will take place from January 19 to January 22, register for 519 EUR
- Buildroot system development, taught by Bootlin CTO Thomas Petazzoni, who is one of the co-maintainers of Buildroot, and has contributed over 4000 patches to the project over the past 12 years. The course will take place from March 8 to March 11, register for 519 EUR
See our training page for more details about all our training courses!