Throughout this first half of 2021, our online training courses available for individual registration have been very popular. We have added some new dates for this summer and early fall for all our courses:
- Our next Embedded Linux system development course starts on September 1, during 7 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Our next Linux kernel driver development course starts on September 6, during 7 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Our next Yocto/OpenEmbedded system development course starts on July 19, during 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Our next Buildroot system development course starts on October 11, during 5 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Our next Understanding the Linux graphics stack course starts on September 14, during 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
- Our next Embedded Linux boot-time optimization course starts on October 25, during 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
You can register directly online through Eventbrite and pay by credit card, or request an invoice. Note that our sessions are regularly full: our embedded Linux training course next month is full one month before the session, so make sure to book your seat early enough. We offer a 100 EUR early bird discount for registrations taking place at least one month before the course.
These courses are delivered entirely online: you don’t need any hardware to participate, as the hands-on labs are replaced by live demonstrations made by the trainer. All you need is a web browser, a good Internet connection and an audio headset!
We can also organize private courses upon request, if you have a larger group of engineers to train on these topics. Contact us for details!