Our French readers are most likely aware of the existence of a magazine called OpenSilicium, a magazine dedicated to embedded technologies, with frequent articles on platforms like the Raspberry Pi, the BeagleBone Black, topics like real-time, FPGA, Android and many others.
Issue #17 of the magazine has been published recently, and features a 14-pages long article Introduction to the Device Tree on ARM, written by Free Electrons engineer Thomas Petazzoni.
Besides Thomas article, many other topics are covered in this issue:
- A summary of the Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2015 in Dublin
- Icestorm, a free development toolset for FPGA
- Using the Armadeus APF27 board with Yocto
- Set up an embedded Linux system on the Zynq ZedBoard
- Debugging with OpenOCD and JTAG
- Usage of the mbed SDK on a small microcontroller, the LPC810
- Optimization of the 3R strems decompression algorithm