Back in December 2020, together with Smile, Logilin and Theoris, Bootlin organized and participated to the first edition of Live Embedded Event, a new 1-day online conference focused on embedded systems topics. Following the success of this first edition, we are now organizing a second edition of Live Embedded Event, which will take place on June 3rd, 2021. Like the previous edition, this event is free.
The call for papers is open, and we are looking for talk proposals on a wide range of topics:
- Software update and provisioning
- Network connectivity (Long range / Short range)
- Edge Computing / ML-AI
- Security & Safety
- RTOS and Embedded frameworks
- Firmware, BSP and Bootloader
- Internet Of Things / Cyber Physical Systems
- Hardware: system-on-chips, interfaces, FPGA, open hardware
- Linux kernel
- Build systems: Yocto, OpenWrt, Buildroot
- Development process, methods and tools
- Embedded Linux
- Real time
Two talk formats are proposed: 45 minutes talk + 15 minutes of questions, or 25 minutes talk + 5 minutes of questions. If you want to get a feeling of the talks that were accepted for the first edition, look at the Youtube channel of the event.
We look forward to your proposals for Live Embedded Event #2, and of course, to your participation!