Capitole du Libre is a free-software/open-source conference with a local/regional scope organized in Toulouse, France, since ~2012. As one of the Bootlin offices is also located in Toulouse, Bootlin has often participated to this event by giving talks or simply by attending.
The 2022 edition, the first after 2 years of interruption due to the COVID19 crisis, will take place on November 19 and November 20. Bootlin will participate by:
- being one of the gold sponsors of the event
- having a booth, through which attendees will be able to meet Bootlin engineers, discuss embedded Linux, projects, career and internship opportunities at Bootlin. Most of the Bootlin embedded Linux engineers based in Toulouse will be present at the event and the booth.
- giving 4 different talks (titles are in French, as talks are given in French):
- Business model open-source: l’exemple de Bootlin dans le monde de l’embarqué by Thomas Petazzoni
- Introduction à Yocto by Thomas Perrot
- Plongée au coeur d’Ethernet, et son support dans Linux by Maxime Chevallier
- Vue d’ensemble de la pile graphique utilisée avec Linux by Paul Kocialkowski
If you’re in the Toulouse area and a free-software/open-source enthusiast, we strongly recommend you to attend Capitole du Libre. The event is free, no registration is required, and there’s a very nice line-up of talks and workshops!