Bootlin embedded Linux training materials freely available
This was our first, initial annoucement in 2004. Since then, we have made huge improvements to our embedded Linux and Linux kernel and device driver development training courses. See all our training materials.
The 500 page materials of Bootlin’sembedded Linux training have just been published.
They are all released under the terms of the “GNU Free Documentation License (with no invariant sections).
Full training materials
- Introduction to Unix and GNU/Linux
- Embedded Linux kernel and driver development
- Embedded system development
- Java in embedded Linux systems
- What’s new in Linux 2.6?
- Introduction to uClinux
- Real-time in embedded Linux systems (now part of our embedded Linux slides)
4 thoughts on “Free embedded Linux training materials”
To Whom It May Concern:
Could you please tell me how to obtain the 500 page materials of Bootlin’ embedded Linux training!
It’s actually more than 2000 pages now.
All the materials can be found on /docs/.
/docs Link is down…
I don’t observe this problem here. Do you still have it?